Ashfords Regulator Compliance (ARC) Platform
What is the ARC Platform?
- An online platform with guidance and resources covering a number of regulatory areas (food, fire safety, health & safety, environment, fair trading, product safety, licensing and dealing with customers).
- A tailored and co-ordinated package focusing on your specific business requirements.
- Up-to-date content that is being maintained by experts.
- A perfect regulatory solution for any size business.
- Consistent, easy-to-understand information which takes the complexity out of regulation.
How does the ARC Platform work?
Once you have signed up to an annual licence and selected your package you will be given a unique login to the online site. On entering the site you will see different regulatory topics, the content within each topic is rated by risk in relation to your business. You are also able to personalise your site and add your own policies and procedures.
How will the ARC Platform benefit my business?
- By providing guidance on a number of regulatory areas in one central place
- By supporting you in reducing your risks and working towards compliance
- It can be customised with your branding
- By ensuring you only see information relevant to your business
- It provides easy to use and business friendly information
- It has an area for you to store your own policies and procedures
- It can be accessed on laptops, computers, tablets or phones
- It provides you with a template you can use to create your own policies and procedures
- It provides you with up to date information so you don't need to worry about finding the latest version of legislation
For more information please contact Melissa Hawkins.